Localization involves taking a product (such as a software application) and making it linguistically and culturally appropriate to the target market.
If your business operates in the United States and wishes to expand to foreign markets, there comes a point when it makes sense to translate items associated with your product or service—such as the user interface, documentation, online help, website, etc.—into other languages and/or dialects. This step is essential to gaining traction in the target market.
IVANNOVATION makes your product accessible to a new audience. We can work together with your development staff or use our own localization engineers to:
- Do initial localization assessment of your product
- Extract and translate your content
- Help you build your product in another language
- Test your translated product
We provide the following specific services:
- Create and compile online help
- Perform desktop publishing
- Edit screenshots
- Create test plans
- Calculate costs and time required to localize a project
Talk to us about what you need, and we can make your software or content look as great in another language as it does in your own.