How much does a translation cost?
Translation pricing for any given document or set of documents depends on several factors. Some of the factors that determine the price of a translation cannot be measured except by processing the documents with our tools.
It sounds complex, but don’t worry; the reason for the complexity is not that we are trying to find ways to make you pay more. Actually, it is because we are finding ways to help you save money from what the translation would cost based only on the word count.
In order to determine the price for your project, we will not only ask you questions about your project but also analyze your documents with our tools.
A few of the questions we ask to determine price include:
- What languages will be translated?
- What is the topic of the document?
- Do you have terminology lists?
- How many words are in the document?
- How much repetition is in the document?
- How much of the material has been translated previously?
- Will this be part of an ongoing need?
After we consult with you about your project and analyze your documents with our tools, we will be able to tell you how much money you can save on your project.