User Interface Localization Services
To translate your software’s user interface (UI) is not enough. Your software requires user interface localization.
Localization means adapting the UI to the special needs of a multilingual interface. This may involve a number of modifications.
- The interface may need to be flipped for a language that is read from right to left, like Arabic.
- The date format may need to be adjusted to adapt to China (year, month, day) or Australia (day, month, year).
- The way names are handled may need to be changed to adapt to countries like China in which the family name comes first and the given name goes last.
- Code that concatenates strings with variables may need to be changed to adapt to other languages such as Japanese that require radically different word orders.
IVANNOVATION cut its translation teeth almost 20 years ago by localizing some of the most complex software on the planet: ERP and HCM systems. Therefore, we are uniquely qualified to help you with your software translation project regardless of whether it is an iOS or Android app, IOT software, web app, desktop program, or, of course, ERP system.
We can walk you through the entire process of having your software localized—from modifying problematic code to extracting strings, from creating resource files to pseudo-translating, from compiling to testing.
Contact us today for a free consultation and quote for your UI Translation project.
Contact Us for a Free Quote
User Interface Localization Services: Common Documents
- iOS app interface
- Android App interface
- Mac OS programs
- Windows Programs
- IOT interface
- JSON files
- HTML documents
- XML documents
- ERP systems
- HCM systems
- EAM systems
- Other types of UI
What is Ivannovation?
IVANNOVATION is a premier translation and localization provider of user interface, documentation, and marketing materials for the IT, software development, and manufacturing industries.
For almost 20 years, our company has focused on quality; our translators are native speakers of the target language and experts in translation of technical documents. Currently we translate more than 100 language combinations.
Our translation tools allow us to ensure consistency while at the same time reducing cost. Our quality assurance process gives our clients confidence that they are getting a linguistically and technically correct document in the foreign language: an essential factor in technical document translation.
How Much Will Your User Interface Localization Project Cost?
Several factors contribute to the cost of a translation, so to give you an accurate cost for your project, we will ask you a few questions and then use our software to analyse your text.
A few of the questions we ask to determine price include:
- What languages will be translated?
- What is the topic of the documents?
- What is the format of the documents?
- Do you have terminology lists?
- Do you have previous versions of this material that have been translated already?
- Will this be part of an ongoing need?
After asking these questions, we will use our tools to analyze your text in order to answer these questions:
- How many words are in the document?
- How much repetition is in the document?
- How many sentences in the document have been translated previously or are similar to previously translated sentences?
After taking these factors into account, we can offer you an accurate cost for your project
We Provide User Interface Localization Services in More Than 100 Language Pairs
Chinese (PRC) | Chinese (Traditional) | Czech | Danish | Dutch | English | Finnish | French | French (Canada) | German | Hungarian | Italian | Japanese |Korean | Norewgian | Polish | Portuguese (Brazil) | Portuguese (Portugal) | Russian | Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Vietnamese | And More . . .